Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Living Challenge

Just realized I am all set for the year with my many reading challenges, and the more important living challenge is as of yet undefined. While I made a simple promise to share the blessings in every way, every day, there are little things that will make the sharing even more fun.

One, I will see my floors and my tabletops again, there are way too many books and things in my house and in my shelves and in my closets. Letting go and sharing the blessings.

Two, I will learn new things: to make me more mobile, to have a more versatile menu, to go out of my comfort zone.

Three, I will be healthier. Whether I like it or not, the gym beckons, and perhaps the dance floor could be a more fun option.

Four, I will travel, oh yes. Greece in May, and New York again in the fall, who knows.

Five, I will always be thankful and I will always remember. Best friends never forget.

Guess you could say this is how I feel right now...
There are places i'll remember
All my life though some have changed
Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places have their moments
With lovers and friends i still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life i've loved them all

But of all these friends and lovers
There is no one compares with you
And these memories lose their meaning
When i think of love as something new
Though i know i'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know i'll often stop and think about them
In my life i love you more

0 comments: